Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sovereignty (SG) Natty Stemline


Hey, I'm back with a new tube, I picked up a 17" Sovereignty (SG) Natty Stemline from www.AquaLabTechnologies.com , it's 18.8 joint is very thick, a great tube I must say, stacks bubbles much like my SGW Waffle. So I thought I'd share a few hits with the new tube with all of you, and I had some people ask if I would use the Dragon slide again so I did as well as a few other slides. Thanks for watching. Cheers! Glass Tubes: Sovereignty Natty Stemline, Illadelph Mini Beaker Slides: AK Chaos, Dragon Slide, Kennaroo Tini, Sovereignty Tini, Black/White Chameleon Cube, SGW Fire/Ice White Lip Misc.: RooR Carbon Filter, MGW Converter Music: Artist: Jimi Hendrix Song: 3rd Stone From The Sun Album: Are You Experienced? RIP James "Jimi" Marshall Hendrix November 27th 1942 - September 18th 1970 I donot claim rights to the music by any means, it's strictly for the entertainment purpose for the YouTube viewers. everyone should buy the album and support artists **** I'm sick and tired of stupid comments, Fuck off I will block you and delete your comments, I don't care who has better/bigger glass collections, better buds and bigger hits. I don't care if you dislike the music**** **** I make these videos for my own entertainment, not for views or subscribers, I'm not trying to impress anyone or show anyone up. don't be a fuckin' hater, just enjoy the videos or go to another page.**** **** I support Medicinal and responsible recreational marijuana usage in adults only, children should stay ...

Kolpin Atv Products Best




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links